If you are looking for ways to entertain the little ones during half-term holidays the check out our top 5 ideas:
1. Visit The Entertainer Boredom Busters Hub that is packed full of activity sheets with all your favourite characters. These are a few of our favourites.
2. Norwich Castle has a great selection of workshops and courses for children and young people, our favourite is the People and Places activity sheets, in particular, the ‘Myths and Legends’ edition.
4. Take on the 30 day Lego challenge.
5. Make your own indoor bowling alley
You will need:
- 10 empty, clean cans
- any art and craft bits you have
- coloured paper
First thing’s first – have fun decorating! This bit can be done either indoors or outdoors as long as you cover everything in newspaper to stop things getting messy! Get as creative as you can by decorating your cans with paint, coloured paper and crafty bits and pieces you’ve got at home. Wait for everything to dry then take them outside and stack them up! Take it in turns rolling a tennis ball at them – 2 goes each before play moves on, 1 point per can! Just decide how many goes you want everyone to have depending on how long you want the game to last! If you’ve got space, this one can be played indoors too!