To celebrated the reopening of non-essential retail in Castle Quarter we have teamed up with some of those stores and cafe’s that are reopening their doors on Monday 12th April.
Head to our Facebook page to enter the competition.
Reopening Countdown Competition T&Cs
1. Entries to the prize draw are via the Castle Quarter Facebook page only.
2. One prize draw entry per person per day.
3. The reopening countdown competition has a different prize available each day as follows:
○ Monday 5th April = Gifted £25 giftcard
○ Tuesday 6th April = A box of muffins from Muffin Break (to the value of £20)
○ Wednesday 7th April = The Entertainer £25 giftcard
○ Thursday 8th April = Coffee and muffins for two at BBs (to the value of £20)
○ Friday 9th April = Boots £25 giftcard
○ Saturday 10th April = A gift bag packed full of goodies from Poundland (worth £25)
○ Sunday 11th April = TK Maxx £25.00 giftcard
4. Each competition is open from 9am and entries close at midnight that day. Entries received after midnight will not be counted.
5. All of the winners will be picked and announced on the Castle Quarter Facebook page on Tuesday 13th April 2021.
6. To enter, you must follow the instructions of that days post.
7. Winners must make contact and arrange collection of their prize within 14 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited. They do not have to collect the prize within the 14 days.
8. Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
9. The prize must be collected from Castle Quarter, Norwich and will not be posted.
10. Employees of Castle Quarter and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
11. To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Castle Quarter Facebook page.
12. By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
13. Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
14. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
15. The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
16. The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.