Strike a pose with our ROARsome dinosaurs around the centre and share your DINO-mite photos using #CQdinosaurs or tag us for the chance to win £50 to spend in centre!
We will pick a winning photo each month until September!
T&Cs apply, read them below:
Terms & Conditions
– Entries to the prize draw are via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter only.
– The DINO-mite photo competition will be open for entries 1st June 2021 and run until 30th September 2021.
– To enter, you must share a photo of you with one of the dinosaurs in Castle Quarter and either share it using #CQdinosaurs or tag the shopping centres Castle Quarter in the photograph.
– The photo can be shared on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
– The photo can be with either of the dinosaur banners displayed in the centre or any of the dinosaurs in the centre.
– The competition runs from 1st June 2021 and runs until 30th September 2021.
– One winner will be picked on the 30th of each month from 30th June 2021 until 30th September 2021.
– The prize is £50 to spend in Castle Quarter.
– Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
-No cash alternative is available.
-The winners will be contacted via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
-Winners will be contacted on the 30th of the month.
-Winners must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited. Prizes do not need to be collected immediately.
-Prizes need to be collected from the management office and cannot be posted.
-Employees of Castle Quarter and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
-To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Castle Quarter Facebook page.
-By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
-Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
-The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
-The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
-The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
-The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.