It’s Competition Time!
We have had a visit from Her Royal Highness the Queen and her beloved Corgis, they loved it here so much that they didn’t want to go back to Buckingham Place!
If you spot her or the corgis hiding here in Castle Quarter then snap a picture with them and share it with us using #CQRoyalSelfie or tag us for the chance to win £50 to spend in centre!
Royal Selfie Terms & Conditions
– Entries to the Royal Selfie competition are via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter only.
– The Royal Selfie competition will be open for entries from midday on Tuesday 3rd May until midday Monday 6th June 2022.
– To enter, you must share a photo of yourself with the Queen or her corgis in Castle Quarter and either share it using #CQRoyalSelfie or tag the shopping centres Castle Quarter in the photograph.
– The photo can be shared on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
– One winner will be picked after midday on Monday 6th June 2022.
– The prize is £50 to spend in Castle Quarter.
– Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
– No cash alternative is available.
– The winners will be contacted via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
– Winners will be contacted on the 30th of the month.
– Winners must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited. Prizes do not need to be collected immediately.
– Prizes need to be collected from the management office and cannot be posted.
– Employees of Castle Quarter and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
– To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Castle Quarter Facebook page.
– By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
– Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
– The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
– The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
– The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
– The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.