Do you know anyone who has had a birthday during the lockdown and hasn’t been able to celebrate in the way they had planned? Well, we are coming to the rescue to brighten up their day!
Head over to our facebook page to tell us on the dedicated post if a family member or friend has had a birthday, anniversary, or event that they could not celebrate as a result of the lockdown. Ten winners will be chosen to receive a birthday present from us!
Belated Birthdays Competition T&CS
- 1. The Belated Birthdays competition will be open for entries from 10am on Friday 15th May until 12pm Friday 29th May.
- 2. Entry to the Belated Birthday competition is via the Castle Quarter Facebook page only.
- 3. To enter simply comment on the dedicated post with the details of the person who has not been able to celebrate their birthday, anniversary or another special occasion because of the restrictions of lockdown.
- 4. Ten winners will be chosen at random from all the entries received.
- 5. Proof of date of birth or anniversary will be required.
- 6. There are 10 prizes to be won, each a giftcard to the value of £20 for the winner's chosen store, restaurant or leisure destination in Castle Quarter.
- 7. The winners will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition.
- 8. Winners must make contact and arrange collection of their prize within 14 days or risk missing the prize being forfeited.
- 9. Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- 10. Employees of Castle Quarter and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- 11. To be eligible to win the above prizes, entrants must follow the instructions on Castle Quarter website.
- 12. By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- 13. Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- 14. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- 15. The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- 16. The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners. By entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- 17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.