Fantastic Father Competition
Is your Father Fantastic? Does he deserve an extra special treat this Father's Day? Then head over to our facebook page and tag him in the dedicated post for the chance to win him a £100 to spend at Castle Quarter! (Grandad's, Stepdad's and Father figures count too!)
Read the competition terms and conditions below......
Fantastic Father Competition T&CS
- 1.The Fantastic Father competition will be open for entries from 10am on Monday 1st June until 12pm Friday 19th June.
- 2.Entry to the Fantastic Father competition is via the Castle Quarter Facebook page only.
- 3.To enter simply comment on the dedicated post and tag your fantastic father (or father figure).
- 4.One winner will be chosen at random from all the entries received.
- 5.There is one prize to be won, each a giftcard to the value of £100 for the winner's chosen store, restaurant or leisure destination in Castle Quarter.
- 6.The winner will be contacted via the Facebook account they used to enter the competition.
- 7.Winners must make contact and arrange collection of their prize within 14 days or risk missing the prize being forfeited.
- 8.Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- 9.Employees of Castle Quarter and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- 10.To be eligible to win the above prizes, entrants must follow the instructions on Castle Quarter website.
- 11.By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- 12.Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- 13.The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- 14.The entrants’ personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- 15.The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners. By entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- 16.The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.