Made in Norwich
Here at Castle Quarter we understand that starting up and running an independent business can be hard, especially in the early days when you are trying to get your brand and products known. That is why we are launching a new promotion ‘Made in Norwich’ which offers small businesses in Norwich a platform in the centre to showcase their products.
To find out who is already booked in, click here.
If you would like to have space in our mall FREE of charge as a stepping stone to get your business off the ground or as a way of reaching a new audience then send over your application to email@example.com
Your application should include;
- A brief description about your business, including how long you have been running and how many people you employ.
- A brief description of the products you wish to sell.
- Contact details.
- Photographs of your products.
We will be picking one business each month, who will then be given the use of the Castle Quarter stall for the following month.
The winner must adhere to the T&Cs which can be seen below:
Made in Norwich T&Cs
1. By submitting an application to the Castle Quarter Made in Norwich promotion, you fully agree and accept the competition terms and conditions.
2. The Made in Norwich promotion is run by Castle Quarter.
3. The promotion is open to all small businesses, start up businesses and entrepreneurs in Norwich and the surrounding area.
4. To make an application, please email details of your business, contact details and how you would use the space in Castle Quarter to firstname.lastname@example.org with images of the products you wish to sell.
5. Applications must be received by the 14th day of the month to be considered for the next months space. (ie first applications must be in by Thursday 14th April.)
6. The applications will then be reviewed by the Castle Quarter Management team and a decision will be made as to which business is awarded the space for the following month.
7. The business that is awarded the Made in Norwich space will be notified on the 21st of the month.(ie first winner will be notified on Thursday 21st April.) 8. The business then has the use of the Made in Norwich market cart for the duration of the following month. (ie the first winner has the cart for the month of May).
9. The winning business must trade in the Castle Quarter for a minimum of 1 full weekend in the month and a maximum of every day during their designated month.
10. The winning business must adhere to the core Castle Quarter trading hours; which are:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Saturday 9am - 6pm
Sunday 10am - 5pm
11. The winner can either use the Castle Quarter cart or provide their own equipment to trade from, as long as their equipment meets the centre’s regulations.
12. The Made in Norwich space is on the lower mall of the centre, outside the ex-Poundworld store.
13. The winning business must have their own Public Liability Insurance.
14. The winning business must supply a risk assessment and method statement before they trade in the centre.
15. The winning business is responsible for their own payments/refunds of goods.
16. Castle Quarter will be checking the products that are sold from the cart and reserves the right to refuse the sale of inappropriate goods.
17. Castle Quarter does not take responsibility for the property of the business while they are trading in the centre.
18. Applications are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with these terms and conditions.
19. Members of staff that work at Castle Quarter and their family members are not permitted to enter the promotion.
20. The Made in Norwich winners will have their name announced on Castle Quarter website, social media and in the local press.
21. The winners will each have to sign the Castle Quarter traders agreement before they can trade, which is included at the bottom for reference.
22. Castle Quarter operates a yellow card system and therefore a yellow card will act as a warning and if it reaches the stage where 2 cards are issued you would be instructed to desist from this practice forthwith. Failure to do so will result in you being requested to vacate the premises and the entire operation closed down.
23. By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
24. Details of the promotion are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
25. The promoter and partners have arranged this promotion in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.