Walking in a Winter Brickland
EVENT NAME: Walking in a Winter Brickland
DATE: Monday 6th - Sunday 19th December
TIME: All day
LOCATION: Throughout the centre
We would like to invite you to take a stroll through Castle Quarter and enjoy our Winter Brickland.
As you walk through the centre see if you can find Santa and his festive friends.
You will be able to pick up a trail sheet in centre next to Santa's throne in St Johns (near the lifts) and mark them off as you find them for your chance to WIN £100 to spend here in Castle Quarter! Then put the completed entry form in the entry box next to Santa's throne.
Fun facts about the Winter Brickland
Trail Terms & Conditions
- Entries to the prize draw are via the entry box in Castle Quarter only, using the trail sheets provided.
- The competition will be open for entries from 10am on Monday 6th December 2021 until 6pm on Sunday 19th December 2021.
- To enter, simply find the brick characters on the trail sheet provided and complete your contact details, then post it in the entry box in St Johns area next to Santa's throne.
- One winner will be picked on Monday 20th December 2021.
- The prize £100 to spend in Castle Quarter, Norwich.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be contacted via the contact details provided on the entry form.
- Winners must make contact and arrange the collection of their prize within 7 days or risk missing the event and the prize being forfeited.
- Prizes need to be collected from the management office and cannot be posted.
- Employees of Castle Quarter and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- To be eligible to win the above prizes entrants must follow the instructions on Castle Quarter Facebook page.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition and prizes are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information may be used only by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged. Friends tagged as part of the entry requirement will not be contacted.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.