Wed2Be are looking for an experienced, talented and fashion-focussed individual to join their store here in Castle Quarter.
At WED2B, we are passionate about service. When you join us, you will be part of a vibrant team where each individual is dedicated to making sure every bride that walks through our doors has a once in a lifetime experience. We will provide you with industry leading training that enables you to develop your career as a knowledgeable bridal specialist, even if you haven’t worked in this sector before.
What You Can Expect
- Analysing the company dashboard and using the information to identify areas of focus and training and ensuring this is implemented in an effective and measurable manner
- Understanding and communicating KPI and sales data to the team in an engaging and informative manner
- Taking responsibility for opening up and closing the store
- Till management including cashing up, authorising refunds and liaising with Head Office and/or the software supplier to resolve till or computer problems.
- Maintaining tight control of costs and expenditure
- Ensuring all team members are engaged to deliver highest levels of customer service during the customer’s journey within the store
- Staff training, developing and reviewing appropriate incentives and measuring the outcome
- Liaising with the Store Manager, Regional Manager and Central Office to monitor stock and requesting stock from other stores if appropriate
What We Can Expect From You
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Able to work on own initiative and make intelligent, reasoned decisions under pressure
- Team worker with a polite and helpful manner
- Friendly, reliable, trustworthy, and honest
- Enjoy working with the public and managing staff in a positive manner
- Genuine passion for luxury fashion and a keen eye for styling
What We Offer
There are many reasons that make WED2B a great place to work. We are a Sunday Times FastTrack Top 100 Company and are proud to offer a friendly, professional environment to both our customers and employees.
- Attractive salary
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Comprehensive training programme
- Generous Staff Discount
- Online Benefits Platform
- Opportunities for career progression
Please note that as the role involves assisting brides in a state of undress, we can only accept applications from females. This role is exempt from the Equality Act due to reasons of decency.
Hours of Work:
32 hours per week
£20,592 per annum , £11 per hour