DUTY MANAGERJob Description
Our venues provide a fantastic fun-filled day out; with bowling, assault courses, laser-tag, adventure golf and soft play there is something for everyone!
With strong expansion plans, Superbowl UK expects to double the size of their operation over the next 3 years taking us to around 20 venues across the UK.
As Duty Manager, your key responsibility will be to support the Centre Manager in the day to day running of the venue.
What are we looking for?
- A proven track record of building sales with a hands on approach
- Ability to create a fun and friendly environment for everyone.
- Desire for developing, coaching, supporting and rewarding teams.
- Hunger for driving sales and delivering financial targets.
- Full of fresh ideas to drive business development and ambition for success.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- You will need to be sales focused and highly motivated into hitting and exceeding targets set.
- You will be responsible for the overall performance of the centre and the team to deliver financial targets and service standards.
- Ensure all centre operations are adhered to and all reporting procedures are completed within the required timescales.
- Be very hands on. Your excellent attention to detail will enable you to enhance our customer visit.
- Ensure that all our customers receive a market leading leisure experience through superior sales and service.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing brand and give yourself opportunities of clear progression.
You will be required to work on a set 3 week rolling Rota. Our trading hours are 9am-1am so Rota will reflect this.
Advantages of Superbowl UK:
- Quarterly Bonus
- 28 days’ holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discounted Bowling
- Discounted food whilst on shift
- Excellent training and support
- Independent family own business
- Work social activities (annually)
- Employee Benefit Scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
Apply to: email@example.com