SUPERBOWL TEAM MEMBERS
Superbowl UK Norwich is on the way! We're on the hunt for a passionate team!
Team Members to bowl over our guests!
We’re passionate about providing high standards of service and you’ll play a key role in delivering these as one of our team.
A Team Member involves Meeting, Greeting and assisting guests to get on lanes and bowl, charging an admission fee, assisting players in general, bar catering, hosting children's parties and simply working throughout the centre.
We are currently looking for lively, fun and dynamic people to join the team. We offer a great atmosphere to meet all levels of customer needs in a fast-paced environment.
We pride ourselves on customer service and lasting memories, so for you to be successful in this role you will need a positive attitude and approach to everything you do. Here is what else will make you perfect for the role:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service
- Excel at working in a team
- Flexibility around working hours and shift patterns (availability agreed at interview)
- Evening and weekends (must be able to work up until midnight/1am)
- The ability to build good working relationships with team members and customers
Our centres are always busy and the role is very varied. You’ll work with our team ensuring that together, our standards are kept to the highest level. - All applicants MUST be available to attend interviews on 12th September 2019.
To apply, please email you CV & Cover letter to email@example.com
£4.35 to £8.21 /hour